Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sayonara St. Elias

I wanted to take a moment and say good-bye to our home on St. Elias Dr. As most of you know, we moved Labor Day weekend. I did not see this house prior to packing all our worldly belongings and loading the girls and the dog on an airplane to move here. Mikey selected this house all by himself - and for those of you who had the opportunity to visit, you know that he did an AMAZING job! This house truly felt like our home and it was the perfect location to start our Alaskan adventure. So many good memories took place within its walls. Leaving it was hard but necessary. I will miss the pink and purple metal cabinets in the kitchen and the beautiful hardwood floors. The girls will miss the crab apple tree in the yard. Mike will miss being right next door to his good friend. That being said, it was time for us to start another chapter....

No comments: