Here it is...the new digs for the Northern Branch Office of the Podolak Family!!! We can't wait for guests:) The row of windows upstairs on the right are the guest bedroom, so start planning your trip and reserving your space now - after all, it's only 7 1/2 months until June! Of course, having family and/or friends to share our first Christmas here wouldn't be bad either (hint, hint, hint).I'm sorry it has taken so long to post pictures, but I didn't plan our move very well...3 days after Sofie went back to school and the weekend my final papers were due for my classes - Ooops! Anyway, we survived and only ended up having one glass break in the move across town. As Ainsley always says, "Yay us!"
We are now closer to the mountains than the ocean, but we gained about 1500 square feet of living space. We have a beautifully landscaped yard, a fireplace, a nice deck, a jacuzzi bathtub, and a home intercom system. As you can imagine, the girls are super excited about the jacuzzi tub and the intercom feature!
From the first time we saw this house online we thought it was something special. When we walked through with our realtor, I could totally envision the girls growing up here and that made me feel SO great. We spent a lot of time thinking about this one, but now that we are here we know that we made a solid choice.
We are down to just a few boxes needing unpacked and I think we are all a little burnt out. If only the magic moving fairies would show up in the night to finish them off I really would be living a fairy tale!
No comments:
Post a Comment