I've been neglecting the blog - and I'M SORRY!!!! It seems like since we've moved time has sped up. Mike has been working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week as they try to finish up the F-22 hangar. Ainsley had a dance performance tonight and has competition tomorrow. Sofie is back in soccer and has practice AND a game tomorrow. I'm coordinating the 2007 Diversity Business Fair for work as well as finalizing everything for the Russian Immersion Fall Auction Gala - AND I have finals for my two classes next week. I keep telling myself that after Nov. 10th I'm home free, but I am sure I will find something else to obsessively work on. I think I'm afraid of sitting still...must be quarter-life ADD or something.
We've had a couple of snow dustings here in the last week. We can kind of see the ground, but the reality is we've seen the last of dirt until break-up in April. The girls have acutally worn snow pants at recess this week in order to make snow angels. I guess it's time to sharpen the ice skates and tune up the snow blower! I rushed home from work earlier this week and ran the lawn mower over the last few leaves on the lawn and snow flakes were swirling as I finished up...just another reminder that I live in Alaska!
I was deleting pictures from the digital camera this evening because the memory card was full (we had 1150 pictures on it) and realized that I haven't posted Mike's final fishing pictures, Sofie's birthday party pictures, or interior shots of the new homestead. Of course, now there are pictures from Ainsley's performance this evening and Sofie's Trick-or-Treat practice run. And tomorrow, we'll have pictures of Ainsley's dance team at the state competition. Yes, I know I am behind....that's my new middle name :), however I promise to do my best to get pictures on this weekend. But allow me to apologize in advance for possibly blowing up your inbox w/ new posting notices.
Hope all is well wherever you are. I should probably go to bed, it's 11:46 pm!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment